The heat recovery systems are a viable option for temperature control and ventilation, indoor air, reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
The heat recovery:
- Reduce heating costs in winter by transferring heat from the warm inside (outbound) to cold (incoming). It is recovered through heat exchange about 70% -80% of the heat in outgoing air is transferred to the input.
- Reduce the costs of ventilation and air conditioning in summer, by transfer of heat from the cool air conditioning inside (outgoing) incoming warm air.
The heat recovery units are made up of:
- a heat exchanger
- one or more fans to pull air through the machine
- a device to prevent freezing and frost formation (when installed in geographical areas from the harsh climate) on the heat exchanger and fans
- a ventilation system through channels (pipes)
Each room must be achieved by a duct and a return channel.
To increase the energy performance of these lines must be:
- more short and straight as possible to minimize the pressure drop
- insulated and sealed in all joints and connections
By installing a heat recovery air conditioning systems and heating work with air masses already dealt with temperatures closer to their optimum capacity for the period, extending their productive life.
The installation of heat recovery and then make buildings more sustainable and economical to manage: 's investment can pay for itself within a reasonable time.
COSTER sas - Production of heat recovery systems in smooth tubes, finned tubes and intermediate fluid - via 1° Maggio, 5 Melzo (MILANO) ITALY PH.02/95737504